|08-20-2008, 08:34 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2003
Okay Magic, we’ll continue this here.Magic,
Since you have decided to make assertions against us, it’s time to fill you in on several things.
1) We (CCC) all had a hand in the letter that BR wrote to you. He composed it and sent it to us to add or delete anything. Once that was done, he sent it to you.
2) We all voted you out of the CCC before the CCC meeting that we told you not to attend.
3) You still have not let the Morrie thing drop to this day even after we told you to let it go.
4) I have never seen a review of Alyssa, Emily, Melissa nor Christina from you on this board yet you give the impression to others that you have seen them. All I have seen have been reviews on Nature Matters, Shy, Jade and Star.
5) You constantly bombarded us with ******s and phone calls (some of them at irregular times) about stupid crap. Most of them were about Morrie and how he was picking on you and how you were trying to get us to side with you, which we did not.
6) You kept calling me about Cristina (Morrie’s girl) asking me about if she would do weird shit (like golden showers or brown showers) even after I told you that all we did was DFK, DATY, CBJ, and FS.
7) Once you found out that LW and Wolf went to the Lizard Lounge, you conveniently ran into Wolf there one night. You think that you were cordially accepted by him but, in actuality, you blew his shot at a hottie and he has not returned to that bar since because of you.This may get me banned but since I complied with the moderator’s suggestion and moved it to where he told me to, I do not think it will. It’s time for you to have no further association with any of us and we will have no dealings with you unless you push the matter.
This shows the existence of the “CCC” from utopiaguide.com. It’s also interesting that “Teps” is one of the names that has been used to comment here and on Zero’s Blog. Actually, there have been some other names used on both blogs that are also aliases on UG. Recently, the alias “BillyS” commented about IP addresses; he is also a member on UG.
This thread on UG supports my theory on what happened with Hackett in 2010. I believe “Magic” (referring to “magicfingersny”) was an alias (likely one of many) used by Hackett. It was 2008 when Hackett “found” his “friend” Michael Newman with a heroin needle in his arm (according to witnesses of the event). There were whispers throughout the Oak Beach neighborhood that Michael Newman had been buying prescription pills from Hackett, and heroin wasn’t Newman’s drug of choice.
In 2006, the members of “CCC” took a little trip to Atlantic City. Four prostitutes were murdered in different ways (suggesting different people) and their bodies left behind the Golden Key Motel. The men in the “CCC” were misogynistic sadists who had too much time on their hands and money in their pockets. Their “hobby” was sexually exploiting these women. Many of these women were drug addicted and possibly trafficked victims before they were murdered.
After Michael Newman’s death in 2008 (in which Hackett took ownership of Newman’s 2005 Yukon Denali), Hackett was spiraling out of control. It was so bad, that he got himself kicked out of the “CCC”, a group of mentally ill men who saw that Hackett was even more mentally ill than the rest of the men in that group. (I think you have to have some mental illness to have such an addiction to sexually abuse and violate women with such sadism and write as if they were not humans or even animals. These men have a higher regard for animals than they do these women.) Hackett doesn’t let go of perceived wrongdoings, though, because he is a sociopath.
Even though he may not have been a contributing member (writing reviews) on UG anymore, that didn’t stop him from reading… and obsessing… and plotting… He knew the members who were also in Atlantic City in 2006. He perceived a wrongdoing by these boys in their little boy’s club who kicked him out, and he was going to make them pay a price for it. Instead of his usual stalking of the women he murdered in the past, he started stalking the men (see above). He had gathered enough “stalker material” on who these men frequented and was able to carry out his plan.
His victims were chosen by who wrote the reviews on UG. He was ready to “frame” every man from UG that he perceived had done him wrong, whether it was killing the men off (Newman, Bissett, Taus), or the women. He knew these men wouldn’t “rat” him out, because they would then have to admit to being scumbags and open themselves up to investigation of crimes including sex trafficking, drug production/trafficking and many other crimes, and Hackett knew all about those crimes.
I’m not suggesting that every member of UG is a murderer or that every member of the CCC is a murderer. I have my suspicions about a handful of CCC members who may have been involved in the Atlantic City murders in 2006, and that Hackett was one in that handful. UG and the CCC are promoting prostitution, and part of a larger ring of sex traffickers using UG as a front to launder money. They are criminals. EVERY person who pays a membership fee to UG is a criminal.
There are some women who are in the business who say they enjoy it. I have to wonder if that is what they tell themselves after such a long time of being victimized. There are some women who think they can do this “part time”, but end up victims in deep-pocketed and highly connected businesses set up to traffic them. They are held mentally, emotionally, financially and sometimes physically captive.
I think I started being stalked by Hackett, but when I started touching on UtopiaGuide.com, the “recruiters”, the “harborers”, and the “transporters” started coming out of the woodwork lambasting me for digging deeper. My focus was originally on only Hackett. Since Hackett is currently on Long Island, he had to send someone in FL to stalk me (then there were 2). Then a woman called my husband and I (then there were 3). Then there was the drone (which could be 4, but may only be the same one as #2). The more incidences that happened, the more I became aware that there were more, and they stemmed from UG.